- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Ed was a nice guy who knew what he was doing and took the time to explain what he'd done and why. The price was good for the job and completed on time. I'd use him again.
I go to Ed for anything automotive. He's always taken care of my family and I. Great guy. Great work ethic. Great businessman. He will ensure you have a positive experience and are taken care of. He does the right thing every time and keeps to his word. It's a rare experience nowadays. I recommend him to anyone and everyone. I fully trust him which is an uncommon feeling in the automotive repair industry but he's earned it.
I had some work done by Ed. He replaced 4 rotors and 4 pads on my Hyundai. In total, the work was priced exactly how I expected, if not a little less. The turn around time was incredible. In on tuesday, out on thursday. This is in addition to the fact that a blizzard hit during that time. This is all in addition to the fact that Ed even picked me up when my car was ready. Just bring your car in, he'll help you out. You won't regret it.
Thanks for keeping my BMW running smoothly and safe to drive!